Job Location: 100 Hanover St. Boston, MA
To Apply: (978) 254-7625 Careers @ AmericanStonecraft.com
Working at American Stonecraft offers you a chance to meet and interact with visitors to Boston, to become associated with a successful and growing business, and represent beautiful natural products.
- Talk to customers about American Stonecraft’s mission
- Sell Products
- Greet visitors and get them excited about our mission
- Provide customers with information about our studio and the items we craft
- Recommend items based on customer needs and preferences
- Follow procedures for opening and closing the store and cash register
- Accurately complete sales transactions using Square Point of Sale
- Record contact information of visitors interested in joining our mailing list
- Organize outbound orders and prepare them for shipment
- Work with Manager to implement and maintain merchandise displays
- Uphold a clean, neat, and beautiful storefront and back storage area ensuring inventory, supplies, and marketing materials remain well-stocked
- Great personality
- Outgoing energy
- Fluent in English
- Ability to take direction and a desire to improve
- Ability to work on your feet 5 or 6 hours a day.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds.
- Job will take place at American Stonecraft inside the Boston Public Market, 100 Hanover Street, Boston, MAnext to the Haymarket Train Station and two blocks from Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall.
- Our open hours at this location are 10am-8pm Sunday-Thursday and 8am-8pm Friday-Saturday
Schedule: Part Time, 1-4 Shifts per week of 5 to 6 hours per shift
Deadline: Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.
Salary: $13/hr base, plus commission.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume and availability to careers at americanstonecraft.com. Interviews conducted in Boston, Massachusetts.
Visit www.AmericanStonecraft.com to learn more! American Stonecraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we would love to meet you.