Job Location: 133 Congress St. Lowell, MA & Remote
To Apply: (978) 254-7625 Gerald @ AmericanStonecraft.com
American Stonecraft is an innovative and growing Benefit Corporation based in Lowell and Boston that specializes in local natural stone – even yours!
- Photograph and Upload new products to website
- Revise website pages and content
- Promote website to gain new traffic (PR, social media, emails)
- Measure website data to gain insights and make improvements
- Experience with WordPress/WooCommerce
- Snazzy design sensibilities
- Clear writer and proper grammar
- Love telling stories and creating digital content
- Some elements of the job will take place at American Stonecraft studio HQ, 133 Congress in Lowell, MA, close to the train station and Lowell Connector
- Open hours are 8-4:30 Monday to Friday, however this role is part time and other tasks will happen remotely
Schedule: Part Time, 6-12 Hours per Week
Deadline: Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis
Salary: Base rate per hour worked plus a % of all website sales, paid weekly
How To Apply:
Please email your resume and portfolio to gerald at americanstonecraft.com with the subject line Ecommerce Manager.
Visit www.AmericanStonecraft.com to learn more. American Stonecraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we look forward to working together!